We’re a global design and innovation firm looking for a brilliant software engineer to join our team.
Our mission is to enrich people's connections with the things in their lives through human-centered design and technological innovation. Our world-class designers and engineers collaborate with our clients to conceptualize, prototype, design, test, and commercialize beautifully connected experiences.
To achieve this we’ve built a centralized engineering platform that acts as an operating system for connected environments. The platform offers an array of mobile, multi-device, and multiscreen solutions that can be used to bring any space to life, from connected shopping experiences in retail stores and commercial centers to connected living, leisure and entertainment spaces.
We’ve helped redefine the urban grocery shopping experience and the online travel experience. And through one of the many startups we support, we’ve made the job hunt paperless and mobile for youth in the connected workplace.
As a Kinetic engineer, you’ll have a huge impact on our next big challenge. In collaboration with our designers, you will be responsible for every aspect, from early identification to execution and refinement.
What’s it Like Here?
- Dynamic, collaborative, team-focused environment
- Relaxed, casual atmosphere
- Open office space
- Frequent team brainstorming and collaboration
- Good work/life balance
- Fridays consist of a catered lunch, free drinks, and the chance to show off the cool things your team has created
Who Works Here?
- People with the talent and drive to make ground-breaking products
- Engineers and designers who build the whole solution and see beyond the code
- People who value an exceptional user experience
- Passionate, self-motivated problem solvers who are calm under pressure
- People with the drive and capability to learn new technologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of iOS and OO software development in Swift and/or Objective-C and Java
- Bachelors of Computer Science, a related degree, or equivalent experience
- Prior mobile development experience (iOS/Android)
- A strong understanding of development processes, including Git
- An understanding of Apple Developer certificates, identifiers, and profiles
- Experience developing apps with use of Core Data and cached data sets
- Experience building mobile apps using GraphQL or RESTful web services with JSON
- Ability to translate functional requirements into effective and intuitive mobile apps
- Excellent communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- UX / design eye
- Cocoa desktop development experience
- A side project you're working on for fun/learning/etc