Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
Are you the next Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Kinetic Commerce?
Do you love bringing to market real world innovative solutions that change the way people work and shop? Have an insatiable appetite to learn sales and marketing processes that drive growth? Love to work with a world-class team engaged with some of the world’s largest and leading edge retailers? Then, you may be the right fit. Kinetic Commerce is a rapidly growing retail technology focused on enabling next-generation retail experiences.
We attract creative, independent thinkers who share a desire for excellence within an open culture. If you have a passion for marketing and sales enablement, we invite you to join our team!
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, and working closely with Business Development and Kinetic’s Customer Success Teams, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing marketing and sales lead generation campaigns for the company.
- Management and help create sales and marketing collateral.
- Oversee the company lead generation campaigns including Linkedin Outreach, Webinars and Online content.
- Manage Kinetic’s social media accounts for the company.
- Assist in the management of the company's CRM (Hubspot) and other sales and marketing tools.
- Organize and help manage appointments for Account Executives with prospects and partners.
- Communicate with new business leads to evaluate fit with Kinetic products and services.
- Respond to or route inbound communications.
- Coordinate and work with in-house teams as well as vendors, agencies and freelancers that support Kinetic’s sales and marketing activities.
- Help edit and customize presentations and marketing materials.
- Support in creating proposals, quotes, and statements of work.
- Manage a list of events and trade shows for the Retail Industry.
- Help prepare speaker proposals for industry events.
- Develop and maintain media contacts.
- Work with team members to identify and execute guest blog and podcast opportunities.
- Provide feedback and insights from campaign results to help improve go-to-market strategies for Kinetic Commerce.
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B sales and marketing role, particularly supporting digital or SaaS products.
- Experience working with a company that provides solutions to the Retail Industry.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the B2B sales and marketing process and campaign management.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Command of business systems for marketing sales enablement, including Google Suite, Keynote, CRM (Hubspot), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or similar tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manage content marketing, and lead generation campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Knowledge of B2B sales and marketing assets including, case studies, sales decks, marketing presentations, web pages, emails, blogs, video scripts, etc.
- Organization and time-management skills.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools is an asset.